20 March 2006

Friends visiting... heart rejoicing!

So here I am again. It has been a busy week and today I'll simply relax:-)
My mom's surgery went great and after spending almost a week at her sister's home, yesterday she went back home. I took the train back to Bologna on Thursday so to be here around 7.30pm and at 8 there was a 'unionist assembly' for the 'airport affair':-): Things get complicated but for the end of march I'll defenetly know if there will be chances to get back to my job or quit it forever!
On Friday morning I picked up at the station my friend Nadia who was attending a seminar on her research on alimentary disorders in Modena.
While working in the swimming pool she went shopping and at night we had dinner at home with Arianna and Guido too. Then Alessandro (Nadia's boyfriend and superfriend of mine) arrived from London (where they live) to join us for the week end.
I was very happy to see Alessandro. It was 3 years we didn't meet and it is so refreshing to me to spend some time with him. He and I have been like brother and sister in the years of university and then. We worked together in a fast food and in the summer of who remembers exactly when I was a bartender in his family's hotel in Lorica (Calabria). I know his whole family and I'm friend with his 2 sisters and a brother and love his parents.
So it has been so good for my spirit to share some time with him and his girlfriend!
We had a walk in the city center and on Saturday night we had dinner all together (Ary+Guido+Claudia+Gianfranco+ "the always in the middle" Michele) in a restaurant Andrea and I really don't like:-( I was very happy not to be involved in any serious argument or discussion since the table was very crowded and 'divided' in various topics.... so it was not very stressing.
Yesterday we left Alessandro e Nadia at the airport ( where I usually feel sad just because it is the airport)... and when we left I had a tear of melanchony falling down on my cheek. I wish I could spend more time with those I love to be with!... and yet they are all so far away!
Then once at home I saw there was mail. My lovely guardian angel Francesca sent me my 'fortune 3 dolphins ring' I gave her to repair.

The envelope was a big package with a lot of paper and things inside... but the core was my ring enveloped by a paper with a note on it: I LOVE YOU.

No comments: