22 February 2007

Today's mood!


Today's mood!
Originally uploaded by margiana.

The Government crisis gives my mood the tones of black and grey.
I feel imprisoned in a country with uncertain future. The hopes and dreams I keep cherishing are less and less shareable! It's sad! Of course I know I'll keep them alive and I will act following my ideals but it is so difficult when the querrels are constantly coloured by insults and poor respect.
In the afternoon I went the Social Security Office to present my unemployment request (since last year I did not work from jan to march and also almost 1 month between oct-nov. After this experience I decided to enjoy the city but I forgot that today is Thursday and most of the shops are closed.


I am desperately looking for a winter jacket since I just washed my favourite one and it didn't succeed. But I have a bad relation with the sales.

Usually when the sales start (mid-jan) I feel too fat to buy outfits and trousers (Christmas season's fault:-)), then, once I feel a little better I can't find what I need and now it's all about spring.
So no good luck and no new jacket.
But Spring is ahead and I hope that this barbed wire will free me soon!

No comments: