05 February 2006

Darth Vader....Sirman


Darth Vader6
Originally uploaded by margiana.

Here's a new friend of ours. Last night we had dinner at Giorgio (Andrea's brother) and they all gave Andrea one of his long awaited perfect present! A milk shaker. And I love it because it is used and it looks it has experienced the world! I really like the brand sign...
But the most delicious thing is the milk foam that comes out of it. It is perfect to start the day and look at it like a fluffy, pure, white cloud...yummiiii

We call it Darth Vader (from the helmet shape of it) and everytime we enter in the kitchen we sing ....da da dada da dada da dada Star Wars song.

6 comments:

annette said...

I love milkshakes! Ice cream is my favorite dessert. I have been craving milkshakes like crazy lately; someone said I probably need more dairy in my diet. Why can't I crave things like green beans or brussel sprouts? Instead it's always the "bad for you" stuff!

Margiana said...

i think I really understand u.... but diary is important for the diet... of course not ice cream...hey wait a min... ice creamm is important for our psychological health.... come on over here and we'll have a big icecream milk shake! U bring the ice cream I've got Darth Vader....

annette said...

The morning news shows are in Italy right now because of the Olympics and they were in Rome today. I really want to visit Italy! I've only been to Como and Milan and that was only for a couple of hours when I was staying in Switzerland. Maybe in summer 2007 I'll have enough money saved and I can come visit and we can drink milk shakes 'til the cows come home!:)

Margiana said...

Yes... the Olympics are in Turin this year. I'll go to visit my family in Rome this week. I think you did not see the best Italy yet. Milan is such a big city and Como... well, I'll tell you there's much more other than milk shakes.:-)

Margiana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

That is an awesome piece of machinery.