03 February 2006

Happy B-day Andrea


Andrea's Saint-Honoré1
Originally uploaded by margiana.

Yesterday has been Andrea's b-day. Our friends organized a surprise dinner. I only had to say to Andrea that I was too tired and sick to cook a special dinner for him and wanted to order a pizza. He was a little disappointed but tired and sick... so he simply agreed. I pretended to dial the number of the pizza place and ordered the pizzas but actually I was calling my friend to tell them we were ready for dinner. One the door bell rang, Andrea opened expecting the pizza guy but.... there they were.. Patty, Matteo, Fabi and 'Il Claud' with pans and pots for us. Andrea was HAPPY. Passing from the semi-depression state to the happiness made him more happy.
We ate like pigs...(like always though). Fabiola cooked her Fab-lasagne and her super Fab-focaccine. And...last but not least Patty brought a special cake with a picture of Andrea I once gave her. Andrea had a cheerful and joyful b-day party!

No comments: